Last night

posted Aug 16, 2011, 5:38 PM by Unknown user   [ updated Aug 17, 2011, 4:50 AM ]
Everyone pitched in and got quite a lot done.
The front page was edited, because the banner incorrectly read Irphone in stead or irPhone.
Pictures were put into About the company to further describe our offices.
Employee listing is about to change soon, because we just decided to make individual profiles and stuff.
Posted in the catalogue quite a few times and I made a bit more professional. :)
Cataloge. ...hmmm we 're right now deciding what method of supply we're gonna use. Either post, online or shop.
So far, we are using the mail order form.
Innovate with technology, we still need to decide on our ordering type. Bell just rang :(
Design report and spreadsheet to my knowledge are both going really smoothly.
okay!
updates coming soon
Comments