Sandbox‎ > ‎Archive‎ > ‎IPT 2008-09‎ > ‎Joey's Page‎ > ‎Project Register‎ > ‎


posted Dec 28, 2008, 9:21 PM by Unknown user   [ updated Dec 28, 2008, 11:07 PM by Eddie Woo ]
I made a list of the resources I had, which included the Foreign Languages document (I think it is like an introduction), the Japanese syllabi except for year 8, and the year 7 French & German syllabi. All of them could do with replacement when I get back to school. For one, the Japanese ones are very outdated - we are using a different textbook.
Most of the old files were all HTML documents, which Nivvi suggested I change to Word documents instead. I split the year 11 Japanese Beginners & Continuers syllabi into 2 documents, which is hopefully better than having both of them in one document. The same was done for the year 12 Beginners, Continuers & Extension syllabi.
I will put the syllabi onto the new website when I finish.