FInal Prototype

posted May 29, 2013, 5:29 PM by Tharsini Urutherakumar   [ updated May 29, 2013, 5:29 PM ]

So, today morning and yesterday night, I did the documentation that was required to be handed in with the prototype. Firstly, I printed off the raw survey from the google docs forms. This was really handy, as it collated all the data per question and gave me several graphs from which I could analyse and propose several changes. Firstly, I continued in my advantages and disadvantages chart. I found this too be really effective as from here I could pin point what I did well, and what I didn’t do so well. From here I made a list of changes and explained my justification for them. After that load of writing I realised I was done!
YAY IPT PROTOTYPE HAS BEEN COMPLETED

Comments